Friday, May 1, 2009

Meet Gavin - BerryTree Photography : North Atlanta Baby Photographer

Meet Mr. Gavin!

His momma and I both grew up in Pittsburgh and we went to both middle school and high school together! I moved to GA and she moved to Louisiana but we've still remained as close as can be! I love that all of my friends are having babies...and the most adorable ones at that! This was Gavin's first time in the grass and he was a little wary of it, but we got some great shots and had a fabulous time! Thanks Johanna for the lovely visit and letting me capture your adorable little man!

Gavin DSC_0075 bw web

Gavin DSC_0029 web

oh so cute baby toes!
Gavin DSC_0064 web

just the cutest little face ever!
Gavin DSC_0224 web

Gavin DSC_0011-2 web

and...last but not least...Gavin will be the face of my new business cards! I can't WAIT to get them in the mail.
Slide5

No comments:

Post a Comment

berrytree photography

My photo
Hi I'm Sarah and the photographer behind BerryTree Photography! I have been married to my wonderful husband Chris for 3 years and we have a yellow lab named Walker.