Thursday, August 6, 2009

21 hours new! - BerryTree Photography : Atlanta, GA Newborn Photographer

Meet Lily Margaret! Isn't she adorable? Her momma was my roommate freshman and sophomore year in college. I got to go visit them and take pictures yesterday when Lily was only 21 hours old! I just love her little lips...so stinkin sweet!

If you would like pictures similar to these of your little one within hours of their birth please contact me. I am now offering "hospital" (or home birth) sessions as part of my "MyFirst Session" (baby plan from maternity to 18 months). They change SO much in those first few days, this is a great way to remember them so fresh and tiny forever!

I hope you enjoy Miss Lily...she's a beauty!

21 hours new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

berrytree photography

My photo
Hi I'm Sarah and the photographer behind BerryTree Photography! I have been married to my wonderful husband Chris for 3 years and we have a yellow lab named Walker.