Friday, August 21, 2009

Punk, Pirate, Princess PARTY! (can you say that 5 times fast??) - BerryTree Photography : Canton, GA Photographer

Miss Ava celebrated her 5th birthday tonight with a pink extravaganza!! Here mama is a party planning fool...but just look how cute everything turned out! These are just a few sneak peaks of the food table and the birthday girl and a few friends! I'll be posting more soon! The cake was AMAZING...and I just MUST share! I think it's going to get its own post!

Happy 5th Birthday AVA!

Ava 1


Ava 2

ok...I couldn't wait too long to post more! this party was just too much fun!
Ava Pinata web warm
well I was going to wait a few days and show you the cake in a seperate post but nope!...this can't wait either...it really is just that cute!
Ava Cake web

2 comments:

  1. That is one cool party! You did a fab job capturing the details. I know we Mama's work hard on the details and I am betting she appreciates that you got those pics! Great work Sarah! -Aimee-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable! Thank you so much for taking these.......and for your sweet comments. For pictures like these, it was WORTH all the hard work! Can't wait to see the rest!
    LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

berrytree photography

My photo
Hi I'm Sarah and the photographer behind BerryTree Photography! I have been married to my wonderful husband Chris for 3 years and we have a yellow lab named Walker.