Monday, July 13, 2009

Can you feel the love? - BerryTree Photography : Forsyth County, GA Family Photographer

I sure can! This family just oozed it! This session was gifted to the family by a good friend of mine, Katie. Katie described the family to me as "the most wholesome all american people you'll ever meet! and quite possibly the nicest!" and I couldn't agree more! Joey and Amanda...I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! I had a great time meeting you both and your kids are just too precious for words!

P.S.~ To the rest of you out there...keep in mind that you too can do what Katie did and gift a session to a friend! Just let me know if you are interested and we can work out the details! Works perfect as a shower gift (baby or wedding), Christmas, 1st birthday...there is never a bad time gifting someone memories that will last forever!

Supple DSC_0019 bw web

Supple DSC_0029 honey web

Supple DSC_0150 bw web

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, The pictures look amazing and we can't wait to see the rest! You were so calm and easygoing and that really helped with the kids! The location was just what I had in mind but your eye for which spots at the park to put us in were so great! I know we will have a variety of unique pictures of our family! Katie is a great friend and we were so appreciative of her gift...what a wonderful surprise when our daughter was born...she even gave us a frame for one of our pictures! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous shots (as always!)Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete

berrytree photography

My photo
Hi I'm Sarah and the photographer behind BerryTree Photography! I have been married to my wonderful husband Chris for 3 years and we have a yellow lab named Walker.