Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What to Wear Wednesdays!

I've seen this idea on a few photography blogs and I LOVE it! So...I'm stealing (err...borrowing..) it and I am going to *try* to post What to Wear ideas/suggestions each Wednesday. Your family's wardrobe can really help to spice up your photos if done properly. Personally, I prefer that families coordinate and "go" with each other rather than wear matchy matchy outfits. I've created two mock-ups below. You will see that one family can have a variety of looks depending on their wardrobe choices. All outfits below can be purchased from GAP but they are merely suggestions. Stay tuned for next weeks What to Wear installment where we will feature a different store and a different family.
What to Wear family of five 3
What to Wear family of five 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

berrytree photography

My photo
Hi I'm Sarah and the photographer behind BerryTree Photography! I have been married to my wonderful husband Chris for 3 years and we have a yellow lab named Walker.